- I just can't see it - I realize it can be confusing. I will try to explain. There are multiple websites. Right now you are looking at the website paparazzibuster.com NOT ENDpaparazzi.org. ENDpaparazzi.org is just currently being automatically forwarded to the site you are viewing right now. In fact, ENDpaparazzi.org technically doesn't exist yet. Why? Because nobody is currently publishing photos to ENDpaparazzi.org. Once someone does, ENDpaparazzi.org will look totally different. ENDpaparazzi.org will be a completely separate website. The website you are viewing right now will continue operating as paparazzibuster.com . The purpose of paparazzibuster.com (the site you are currently viewing) is to explain why we need ENDpaparazzi.org (the site publishers/fans will eventually access). Once someone has the courage to try out this paparazzi solution, ENDpaparazzi.org will change over to an extremely simple/basic website. What will ENDpaparazzi.org look like? ENDpaparazzi.org will immediately display the pictures that you have uploaded so that fans and publishers don't have to navigate a bunch of confusing menus or links to find them. When you upload your photos, the most recent photos will be displayed at the top - providing easy access. People will also be able to subscribe to a free RSS feed of your photos so that they automatically receive updates through their email program, browser, or free RSS app. That way they won't even have to visit ENDpaparazzi.org. The images are fed directly to them automatically. This process is entirely automated. For those who do visit ENDpaparazzi.org directly, there will be (i) no ads, (ii) a single directory/menu of celebrity names to for consumers (fans/publishers) to navigate. This is assuming of course that more celebrities see that the solution is working and come onboard. I hope this paints a clearer picture of what ENDpaparazzi.org will eventually look like. My intention is to make it simple to navigate, yet elegant. If you still don't understand, just ask me (anonymously if you want) by clicking on the "Add Comment" link below.
- There are just too many paps to deter - You're right. The number will only continue to grow. That is why we can't wait much longer. The word is out. Your photo is worth money. Your child's photo is worth money. We need to address the Greed issue right now. Asking people to boycott magazines, and appealing to their humanity, may work for a few, but they are likely the ones who show you respect to begin with. The others don't care about what you want. The paps want money. Make their photos worthless. We need to get the word out on the street that your photo (and those of your kids) are worthless.
- I can't trust you, because you're just another fan - I understand why you would think that. I understand that you fear some fans - especially the ones trying to "help" you. After all, they are the ones who are usually obsessed. I understand that people judge others based on who they associate with. I understand all the reasons you have to mistrust me - except one. You don't know me.
- But I've already invested so much into Paparazzi Reform - Why reform it, when you can END it. If you are going to change any laws, make sure they are laws that matter.
- I would be giving up too much to work with an outsider - I understand. It's true I have no idea what you would be giving up. Then again, sometimes an outsider is exactly what you need.
Here are some other ideas, and why you should care.